Our Carnival Vista Vlogs

csgsu

Just got back a couple weeks ago from the Carnival Vista here is the day we boarded the Carnival Vista

Ill post the other videos once I can get them edited and posted

Also if anyone is interested here is our video from the adventure down and boy was it an adventure

Please thumbs up the video if you enjoy it and you can subscribe so you will know when more videos are posted

Thanks

Here is Day 2 on the Carnival Vista....it was out first sea day and also formal night. We go to the arcade and to Seuss Bookville near the kids club. Next weeks vlog is Ocho Rios...thanks as always for watching and please thumbs up and subscribe if you want to see more videos.

Here is the Day 3 video from the Vista, we go into Ocho Rios, Build a Bear at sea on board and my mom gets picked to take part in Hasbro the Game show....in next weeks video we have a hard time getting to Grand Cayman.

Here is the Day 3 video from the Vista, we go into Ocho Rios, Build a Bear at sea on board and my mom gets picked to take part in Hasbro the Game show....in next weeks video we have a hard time getting to Grand Cayman.

How did you like Ocho Rios? We're not sure what we will do there, maybe a beach close to the port.

There was one guy on your mother's team that seemed a bit intense.

How did you like Ocho Rios? We're not sure what we will do there, maybe a beach close to the port.

There was one guy on your mother's team that seemed a bit intense.

Ocho Rios is ok....not our favorite port. We just walked around...don't really remember a beach close to port but I'm sure someone on here knows how close.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is our Grand Cayman day it was an interesting day to say the least!

Youtube is changing their policy for small channels so please if you like the video thumbs up and Subscribe so we can keep making videos!

I was able to do another video today so here is our Cozumel video....please Subscribe to our channel if you are enjoying, as youtube is making it harder on us to make videos and could really use the subscribers...also we have some more cruises planned and will be doing videos for those as well

Great job on the vlogs. In a lot of the videos it seems like it was very crowded. My wife is very concerned about the crowded feel and doesn't enjoy that scene so much. Did it feel crowded while on board? We haven't cruised in some years, and are about to book. Thanks for taking the time.

Weird question, it’s our first cruise ever on the vista in a couple months. My BF and I will be bringing one carry on size luggage and two weekender size duffel bags (not checking anything at the airport). Are we allowed to bring all that with us as we board? Don’t really want to drop off anything and wait around for it. Rather just carry it til the room is ready. Will that be okay? Or do they force you to drop off bags? Thanks guys