Dining Question

If one signs up for My Time Dining @ time of purchase through TA and then TA requested a change to early seating (but no response as of yet), when will one know if the change was made? And secondly, should you also go ahead just in case and register for specific times in My Time if the cruise planner is now open for those choices?

Thanks for your any advice!

Charles

Generally, you'll be on a "waitlist" for any changes....and they do want you to be happy, so you are quite likely to get what you want. If you want to make reservations for MTD, go ahead and do it. Make them for the same time as "early seating"...same menu!

If one signs up for My Time Dining @ time of purchase through TA and then TA requested a change to early seating (but no response as of yet), when will one know if the change was made? And secondly, should you also go ahead just in case and register for specific times in My Time if the cruise planner is now open for those choices?

Thanks for your any advice!

Charles

I'd reserve specific times just in case.

There's no typical time to be notified if you clear the wait list. Keep checking your reservation on Royal's website.

I'd reserve specific times just in case.

There's no typical time to be notified if you clear the wait list. Keep checking your reservation on Royal's website.

Bob, where do you check on your reservation to see if you’ve cleared the waitlist? I used to see it on the old site but now can’t find it anywhere.

Bob, where do you check on your reservation to see if you’ve cleared the waitlist? I used to see it on the old site but now can’t find it anywhere.

I don't know if it's on the new "improved" website.. I'd just call the automated number and request a copy of the invoice: 866-562-7625, press #4.