Should confirmation email include list ing all 4 perks

George C

Had a similar problem just yesterday when I could only see OBC and not the Go Better information.. Called and was told that the perks don't always show up on the on screen information but if you look at your printed confirmation - guest copy - there is a 'Promotion Applied' section just after after Onboard Credits, and Cancellation Schedule that says 'Promotions Applied'. That's where you find the abbreviations for your perks.

They don't make it easy to understand, do they? Ours says GO BEST OBCBEV since we ordered the obc and beverage package. I wonder if your message is their shorthand for having all four perks? Maybe a phone call to clarify is the best answer. Good luck.

That is what I always have when I have all 4 perks - it just says "GOBEST" and I have received all 4. They don't make it easy.

Of course it is easy, that is the "Go Best" program, it includes all four (4) Perks, as a hard and fast current promotion included for suites or for purchase at all other cabin levels.

Which is found at the website in several places and more specifically when there are descriptions of what is included with various cabins and suites.

bon voyage

Of course it is easy, that is the "Go Best" program, it includes all four (4) Perks, as a hard and fast current promotion included for suites or for purchase at all other cabin levels.

Which is found at the website in several places and more specifically when there are descriptions of what is included with various cabins and suites.

bon voyage

I meant that it isn’t easy to see on your confirmation - it is buried at the bottom in small letters. After finding it a couple of years ago for the first time, I know where it is now - I can see why it wasn’t easy for George. [emoji2]

I meant that it isn’t easy to see on your confirmation - it is buried at the bottom in small letters. After finding it a couple of years ago for the first time, I know where it is now - I can see why it wasn’t easy for George. [emoji2]

Sorry and thank you.

bon voyage