Dreaming of going in 2018. Planning help.

Little Rascal

I have wanted to take this cruise for many years. My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary so I thought this would be the perfect cruise to take. Our anniversary is in late March. Is this a good time or is the fall better? How far out do you book your cruise to get a good deal? We usually book early but is it better to wait for sales? Thanks for any help and suggestions.

2018 PG cruises won't be available for booking for at least a year. They haven't even come out with the 2017 schedule yet.

You will get lots of info here. No need to wait for any sales as any lower prices will be honored as long as you are vigilant and keep an eye on pricing.

March is the end of the rains and a bit windy. My take best months are August, September, October but have been at other times and still had a great cruise.

Do consider the vow renewal. They have reduced the price since I had my 30 th and is worth every penny.

I guess it is unanimous!

Book when you can and watch for fare reductions. We always go in June and July, but only because my wife and I are both college professors. I would probably go in August/September if I could.

That being said, any time you CAN go is the right time TO go. The temperature only varies a couple of degrees all year. The odds of storms and/or higher humidity may favor one season over another, but any day could be better or worse than the average for the season.

We have been 6 times in June/July and 3 times at Christmas/New Years. It does FEEL a bit hotter inland during December, but on the ship, in the sea breeze, the difference is hardly noticeable.

We celebrated our 5th, 10th and next year our 20th on the PG. I think we WILL take Emdee's advice on the vow renewal next year.

I guess it is unanimous!

Book when you can and watch for fare reductions. We always go in June and July, but only because my wife and I are both college professors. I would probably go in August/September if I could.

That being said, any time you CAN go is the right time TO go. The temperature only varies a couple of degrees all year. The odds of storms and/or higher humidity may favor one season over another, but any day could be better or worse than the average for the season.

We have been 6 times in June/July and 3 times at Christmas/New Years. It does FEEL a bit hotter inland during December, but on the ship, in the sea breeze, the difference is hardly noticeable.

We celebrated our 5th, 10th and next year our 20th on the PG. I think we WILL take Emdee's advice on the vow renewal next year.

Go for it Motu. Was really nicely done. You get to invite a few friends. Sad Michael won't be there he made our Vow Renewal special. I told him he should be on the Reunion with us!

We will be 35 next year but no PG unfortunately.

Go for it Motu. Was really nicely done. You get to invite a few friends. Sad Michael won't be there he made our Vow Renewal special. I told him he should be on the Reunion with us!

We will be 35 next year but no PG unfortunately.

Maybe we should get Michael to renew our vows at the ATN counter at LAX? :eek:

Edited by MotuIslander