Celebrity Silhouette-Resort Deck

Cherber

:confused:This will be my first time on a Celebrity cruise. Has anyone stayed on the resort desk of this ship. It is the same deck as the pool. Where the rooms are, is it quiet? Travel agent telling me it is a nice area....secluded....Please help!

We were in 2123 several times, a Sky Suite under the carpeted area of the buffet and had no issues with noise. There are a lot of complaints about noise overhead from the more aft cabins. Check the deck plans for the cabin you are booked in to see it's location relative to the buffet area.

:confused:This will be my first time on a Celebrity cruise. Has anyone stayed on the resort desk of this ship. It is the same deck as the pool. Where the rooms are, is it quiet? Travel agent telling me it is a nice area....secluded....Please help!

Best bet is choose a cabin where you have cabins above and below you, I would avoid Deck 12 if possible. Check the deck plan for yourself, assume its not Reflection as the pool is on deck 14.

We always book cabins on the Resort Deck on S class ships (except Reflection). We love the location. We either book a S2 or a C2 (right after the hump, big balcony). Give it a try, you can always book a different location next time.:)

We love the C2 cabins on deck 12. We have had cabins 2103,2105,2107,2109 and have had no noise. Sky Suites S2 we have stayed in 2133 and had noise. It was like a conveyor belt sound coming through the ceiling. Our next cruise is this fall and we have 2117 on Eclipse.