When is the first Oasis class going to Coco Cay?

I could research this, but it might take some effort. I figure someone probably already has this booked and would like to discuss. Tonight I was scouting out my 2020 cruise and I saw cruises for Oasis, Harmony, and Symphony going to Coco Cay and the itinerary really pushes the PERFECT DAY name. I didn't see any Allure sailings, but the search on Royal's site isn't always accurate. Having seen this, I'll want to watch the first reviews of these cruises. Sometime in late 2019 perhaps?

It looks like the first is Harmony 10/27/19 then Allure 11/3/19.

They are advertising the perfect day a lot but there have been delays and some cancelled stops for some dates that had 2 ships will only have during Dec18/Jan19.

Even with out Perfect day, I am curious to see how the island handles that many people. It was way over crowded, back in 2007 when I was there with Majesty and Sovereign.

Even with out Perfect day, I am curious to see how the island handles that many people. It was way over crowded, back in 2007 when I was there with Majesty and Sovereign.

It will handle no problem. At one time even Labadee was a Tender Port with less then 2000 passengers a day. Pier was put in, was built up and 2 ships a day 5000 with at a time. Once pier is in at Coco Cay and they build it up will be ready for 5000 also...

It will handle no problem. At one time even Labadee was a Tender Port with less then 2000 passengers a day. Pier was put in, was built up and 2 ships a day 5000 with at a time. Once pier is in at Coco Cay and they build it up will be ready for 5000 also...

Probably so, I've been to Labadee twice with tendering and once with the pier on Freedom. The bad time I had at CoCo Cay in 2007, they didn't have enough tenders. I think it was the first time they had two ships there. There was a story that they wanted a full beach for marketing photos. the 2, at the time lunch locations were over crowded after it took us to noon to get to the island.

In any case, things will probably be running fine by the time I take an Oasis class to Coco Cay.