AMAKristina

bonvoyagequeen

We've been wondering the same thing! We're sailing on the May 27 cruise. There's a blog with some first impressions, but I think it's connected to a travel agency, so I can't post the link. But the bloggers are Baby Boomers who roam, so if you do a search and add the name of the ship, I bet you'll find it.;)

Hello Chris,

the official version is the afternoon of the 10th May in Lahnstein. Have the plans changed (I mean a change at AmaWaterways having rescheduled this) at short notice? Do not want to get there on the wrong day.

Thanks.

notamermaid

• 1 month later...

We disembarked the AMAKristina on May 20, in Basel. The ship and staff were terrific. We had a well appointed cabin in the 200 range. While I suspect most cabins on this floor were quiet, I heard that a few passengers in lower cabins (100 range) felt some engine vibration at least one night when we had a greater distance to cover to reach the next port. All public rooms were nicely decorated.

On several days, we enjoyed the lighter lunch served in the lounge. All main dining room meals were fine - no complaints. We attended a Chef's Table dinner on the last night and enjoyed a sampling menu.

Bob