Carnival Breeze or Navigator of the Seas?

moesyk4

I've finally convinced DH to book our next cruise coming in Winter/Spring 2014...but now I'm torn! We have a certain price range and also certain criteria we are looking at as far as amenities which pretty much rules out the older ships and almost all ships on Carnival. We are also taking our son who will have just turned 4 at that point and as of this point still naps most days, although he is flexible with bedtimes.

I would love to have a balcony so that if DS needs a nap or goes to bed a little earlier than we would, we are not stuck in a dark room trying to be quiet. We've had a balcony before and just loved it! We can get a Cove Balcony on the Carnival Breeze for a 6 day cruise in our price range. Negatives are it is only 6 days and the ports aren't great.

We could also go on the then newly remodeled Navigator of the Seas and stay in their new inside rooms with the virtual balcony. Positives is it's a 7 day, we love RC, and the ship will have tons of amenities...downside is obviously the inside stateroom.

I think I would choose the RC cruise hands down but it's sooo hard to let go of that balcony! I'm not sure what to do...any feedback?

I have not sailed Carnival. We have booked the Navigator in October of 2014 after it is remodeled. We enjoy Royal Carribean but make no recommendation over Carnival........I'm sure there are those that have sailed both ships and or lines that can help you with your decision.

Good Luck

Archived