Drinks Menus 2018 including in room spirits menus

Lili Sweet

Hello this is my first post so I hope I am in correct place. Now that it seems P & O have placed new restrictions on alchohol one can bring aboard :( I am interested in seeing up to date room service bottles of spirits menu. I saw an older one last year which had some drinks showing but did not seem to have one of my favourites in it which is Baileys. I need to decide which one bottle to bring with me and the rest I will buy from room service. Can anyone help please?

Edited by Lili Sweet
mispell

Same prices as last year Whiskey's ranging from £19 to £45 a bottle.

Vodka's £29 to £35 Gin £19 to £35 Rum £19 to £25 cognac £26.50

Baileys is not on the room service menu .

Ah thanks for reply. Yes I saw that. However as the menu used to be more comprehensive and include some liqueurs I thought that was just part of it. Seems a shame that P & O is restricting more and more what made them unique. They do not have great drinks packages, in fact as far as I am aware nothing for spirits currently, yet they have greatly reduced what one can bring on board and also their room service drinks menus. A bit disappointing really.

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but am going out on Aurora on the 31st to the Baltic, and don't want to cart 2 litres in my luggage if I can still buy bottles at a reasonable price from room service on the ship.

Has anyone recently been on a cruise and used room service for a bottle or 2??

Are the prices still what they were in April, or have P&O started to ramp up the room service prices as well.

Hi All,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but am going out on Aurora on the 31st to the Baltic, and don't want to cart 2 litres in my luggage if I can still buy bottles at a reasonable price from room service on the ship.

Has anyone recently been on a cruise and used room service for a bottle or 2??

Are the prices still what they were in April, or have P&O started to ramp up the room service prices as well.

1d0a4ad14db705d458325e989860d89d.jpg

This is the latest one I have seen, Britannia July 18. Little change except the Gordons Gin up to £22.00 most of the spirits are Ltr bottles. Only the Andersons gin is a standard bottle.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well I can certainly get a 1L bottle of Tanqueray for less than £25 in at least 2 high street supermarkets so will do as we did recently - bring a bottle on board. Will also be taking my own Fevertree tonic as £2.15 for a can is ridiculous.

• 11 months later...
On 8/21/2018 at 10:44 AM, daiB said:

1d0a4ad14db705d458325e989860d89d.jpg

This is the latest one I have seen, Britannia July 18. Little change except the Gordons Gin up to £22.00 most of the spirits are Ltr bottles. Only the Andersons gin is a standard bottle.

Ah I see they do still do Baileys and other liquers looking at your menu.  That is the one I was looking for last year 🙂

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Whisky, rum and gin drinkers are well catered for at reasonable prices from Room Service. But I do wish they would include a wider range of vodka and cognac, which are mainly what I drink on the balcony!