Possible bargain but be quick!

Waju

I have seen a P and O cruise for sale on a 'transfer travel' website. It's on Oceana for two adults but be quick as it leaves on the 13th Aug for 19 days and P and O need 4 days for the name change!

I would be putting a bid in if I wasn't already going away in September.

Hope someone gets a bargain.:)

I use "safe web" as part of my web security search , green is ok , grey is be careful and red steer clear.

I did a search for a site that sells cruises on and the colour showing on the search was grey.

When I clicked more info it read :-

"Domain Validated SSL

No information about the site has been validated. Your data is protected, but providing personal and financial information is not recommended. "

Which I guess is saying be careful .

Have read where people have used the site and they say they are fine to use but that is it ,just read and not personally met someone who says they are fine to use.

I'm not looking to buy another cruise so I have not got to make a choice would I trust it?

I use "safe web" as part of my web security search , green is ok , grey is be careful and red steer clear.

I did a search for a site that sells cruises on and the colour showing on the search was grey.

When I clicked more info it read :-

"Domain Validated SSL

No information about the site has been validated. Your data is protected, but providing personal and financial information is not recommended. "

Which I guess is saying be careful .

What it means from Norton Safe Web is "This site has not been tested yet", and simply means you are paying Norton to do something they haven't!

What it means from Norton Safe Web is "This site has not been tested yet", and simply means you are paying Norton to do something they haven't!

"This site has not been tested yet " Correct it says that on the web site. (Yet )

"simply means you are paying Norton" .. Sorry not me but I get your drift .

You or anyone can go and use untested sites , my point was be careful if you are using a little known site's.

They might get lucky, but I severely doubt it at the price they are asking.

And as an aside I see that website is illegally reselling train tickets.

The only train tickets I saw were for the Heathrow Express. According to their own website their tickets are fully transferable.

"This site has not been tested yet " Correct it says that on the web site. (Yet )

"simply means you are paying Norton" .. Sorry not me but I get your drift .

My point was you pay Norton for the Safe Web service. Yet when you ask Norton if the site is safe they report they have not checked it. i.e. you paid Norton for their service but they haven't done the checking part.

The only train tickets I saw were for the Heathrow Express. According to their own website their tickets are fully transferable.

Lots of other tickets on there - Gatwick to Birmingham, West Drayton to Exmouth, Kings Cross to Edinburgh, Euston to Manchester, etc.

As for the Heathrow Express, although they say their own e-tickets are transferable, they don't mention paper tickets and under the National Conditions of Travel section 5.1 "A Ticket may only be used by the person who bought that Ticket or on whose behalf that Ticket was bought unless specifically allowed by the terms and conditions applying to that Ticket. A Ticket may not be resold to anyone else."

And I suppose there is a reason for them being registered as a company on the Isle of Man and not in the UK.