Silhouette Deck 12 Noise Levels?

POA1

We're looking at the S2s on Deck 12 midship 2114 through 2123. They're below the Oceanview Cafe seating area. Do you think it will be noisy? Thanks!

We were in 2115, and it was under the carpeted area of the buffet. We didn't hear anything from above. I would think you would be OK with 2114 thru 2117. I would not go any farther back aft as you will hear wheeled carts rolling on the tile decks bringing food and dishes at all times of the day.

We were in 2115, and it was under the carpeted area of the buffet. We didn't hear anything from above. I would think you would be OK with 2114 thru 2117. I would not go any farther back aft as you will hear wheeled carts rolling on the tile decks bringing food and dishes at all times of the day.

Perfect. Thanks! We've got 2114 booked, so I think we'll be fine.

• 1 year later...

We just booked 2119, can someone share if we should be concerned about noise. It is right next to 2117 and 2117 appears to be open at the moment. :) Does it matter. Do have my sound machine and ear plugs ready for the suitcase!

Thank you!

We were in 2123 on Eclipse and Equinox. Both are under the carpeted seating area at the buffet. We did not have any noise from above. Looks like 2117 & 2119 are also under this area so I would not expect much noise from above.

• 8 months later...
Perfect. Thanks! We've got 2114 booked, so I think we'll be fine.

We have 2114 booked for a cruise coming up in May. I will try to remember to post some information on the "Sticky" during our cruise. I have read both good and bad about this particular stateroom and area, on the Sticky. ;)

Have had an S1. Found the soot to be a real problem as well as the noise from the anchors being lowered at the port- IMO not a great location. The S1 was also very sunny and we couldn't ever go on it in the day. Between the soot and the sun- I would stay put. We also had a ladder cage in front of our side window. Another negative is that the closet is actually smaller then the S2