Enchantment junior suite 8614

rolloman

Quite possibly the worst room on the ship....chair dragging and a constant water flowing noise.....I thought a hot tub must have been above us but no.....I think it had something to do with the drain. Thank god it was only a 3 day cruise....buyer beware.....

2 weeks ago I was in cabin #8122; opposite side to you.

Worst cabin I ever had for noise. I asked if the “running of the bulls” took place over us. Started about 3 a.m. and went all night!

Going again this weekend; I’m a few further back - hoping for the best. There was nothing left for me to change my cabin to. I was also slated for JS in January - I was able to move that on the GS; still below the pools.... I’ll keep you posted!

I forgot to mention the stripper pole which is located at the foot of the bed which blocks anyone who attempts to lay in bed and watch tv. Other than my room steward I did not mention the noise to anyone onboard....it was awful though and coupled with the pole I am a little upset I paid the premium for a JS and received this room.

Quite possibly the worst room on the ship....chair dragging and a constant water flowing noise.....I thought a hot tub must have been above us but no.....I think it had something to do with the drain. Thank god it was only a 3 day cruise....buyer beware.....
I think that JS is right under the ladies room on 9.

I think that JS is right under the ladies room on 9.

I just looked at the deck plans and I think you are right. The noise sounded like someone was in a bath tub sloshing around. It was constant and amplified all through the night. The room steward said it was the first he had ever heard of it.... I am like yeah right......

• 2 weeks later...

We got off the Enchantment yesterday and stayed in 8626. Room was fairly quite except for late at night you can hear lounge chairs being dragged across the floor or in the early morning carts being moved. It is located very close to the elevators, but we took the stairs up one floor to the pool or windjammers. On the way into Port Carnival the wind was so bad it rocked the ship and you can hear her creak. Some of the cabinet doors opened as did the drawers, otherwise it was smooth sailing.

We got off the Enchantment yesterday and stayed in 8626. Room was fairly quite except for late at night you can hear lounge chairs being dragged across the floor or in the early morning carts being moved. It is located very close to the elevators, but we took the stairs up one floor to the pool or windjammers. On the way into Port Carnival the wind was so bad it rocked the ship and you can hear her creak. Some of the cabinet doors opened as did the drawers, otherwise it was smooth sailing.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on 8626. Seems like it doesn't matter where we stay on deck 8. We're still probably going to hear some noise from above.

I just looked at the deck plans and I think you are right. The noise sounded like someone was in a bath tub sloshing around. It was constant and amplified all through the night. The room steward said it was the first he had ever heard of it.... I am like yeah right......
We had that cabin November 2015.

Didn't it have a pole as well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m in 8626 now and it’s not too bad of a location. It seems pretty central in its location and is easy to get anywhere. You can hear some music from the centrum area at night and my husband heard some chairs being moved on the 9th floor pretty late last night but it’s not terrible. It’s pretty much under the ping pong area and Solarium entrance so I’m guessing they were maybe cleaning that area last night when my husband heard the chairs moving

I’m in 8626 now and it’s not too bad of a location. It seems pretty central in its location and is easy to get anywhere. You can hear some music from the centrum area at night and my husband heard some chairs being moved on the 9th floor pretty late last night but it’s not terrible. It’s pretty much under the ping pong area and Solarium entrance so I’m guessing they were maybe cleaning that area last night when my husband heard the chairs moving

I am not sure why several are talking about 8626.....this thread is specifically about 8614...

I believe as others have pointed out, the restroom right above this particular cabin is the source for all the water type noise....regardless...hopefully this post will alert others to find a different Jr. Suite when booking...