Coffee plan on Oasis of the Seas

Watson2018

I was looking at beverage plans for Oasis of the Seas and it looks like they have a plan for 15 espresso coffee drinks--lattes, cappuccinos, etc.--for a total cost of about $36. This plan does not include Starbucks.

Does this sound like a good deal to any of you who have been there? I do not drink soft drinks or alcohol, so I never sign up for any of the beverage plans. But I do drink a lot of cappuccino, as long as I would not have to walk from one end of the ship to the other to get it.

Reports have varied, ship to ship, about whether the punch card works as "one punch, one drink" which is a good deal, or "one punch per shot of espresso in the drink", when tends toward "not a good deal". might be a good idea to see which your swings before buying.

I was looking at beverage plans for Oasis of the Seas and it looks like they have a plan for 15 espresso coffee drinks--lattes, cappuccinos, etc.--for a total cost of about $36. This plan does not include Starbucks.

Does this sound like a good deal to any of you who have been there? I do not drink soft drinks or alcohol, so I never sign up for any of the beverage plans. But I do drink a lot of cappuccino, as long as I would not have to walk from one end of the ship to the other to get it.

I purchased the card because I think $2.40 is a great deal (which includes the tip) for a speciality coffee.

Looking forward to it... I sail on12/9/18