Cozumel Bar Hop question

coinkc

We booked the Cozumel Bar Hop tour for our upcoming cruise. The website says that the start time of the tour is dependent on when the ships arrive. Our ship is due to arrive in Cozumel at 9:00 that morning and the only other ship in port doesn't arrive until noon.

Can anybody who has done the tour before tell me what time you started? If we have to wait till after the other ship arrives, it may be a deal breaker for us as the end time would be cutting it close.

Appreciate any insight you can give!

I did this in February and we met around 10 am and they run several a day depending on cruise ships and other people booking from resorts, if they tell you 9 am it means they have enough to do a tour and you will have no problems, it was a fun time.

We booked the Cozumel Bar Hop tour for our upcoming cruise. The website says that the start time of the tour is dependent on when the ships arrive. Our ship is due to arrive in Cozumel at 9:00 that morning and the only other ship in port doesn't arrive until noon.

Can anybody who has done the tour before tell me what time you started? If we have to wait till after the other ship arrives, it may be a deal breaker for us as the end time would be cutting it close.

Appreciate any insight you can give!

I’ve hopped twice. Great way to see the other side and a blast. They will drop you at your ship at the end. We were back in plenty of time. No worries. You will love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We are FOHOs (former hoppers) and have been on Tom's bar hop bus many, many times and will be going again this October!!:cool: Take plenty of cash, as they do not accept CC on the other side of the island!!;) Please tell Tom (bar hop coordinator) that SilkySal sent ya, say hello to Colleen (if she's your guide), and drink a Dirty Monkey for me!! Cheers!!;p