Freedom OS Dec 9th Haiti, Puerto Rico

I was wondering what will happen to the Dec 9th cruise on the Freedom. It is currently scheduled to go to St. Kitt, St. Martin, Puerto Rico and Haiti. Have anyone heard anything?

So far, Labadee is fine. St. Kitts seems to have missed the worst of both. Puerto Rico and St. Martin? You're not going there.

St Kitts and Labadee are ok. St Maarten likely out of commission for the foreseeable future. As far as San Juan, initial reports out of there aren't good as far as no power, damage, etc. As far as usability as a cruise stop, time will tell. There's going to be a fair bit of work going on between now and your sailing in December. Too early to tell at this point. I would plan on it being skipped, but it really depends on what they can get accomplished in the next couple months.

I was wondering what will happen to the Dec 9th cruise on the Freedom. It is currently scheduled to go to St. Kitt, St. Martin, Puerto Rico and Haiti. Have anyone heard anything?

Keep watching this web page: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/US/en_US/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates.html

We definitely won't go to St Maarten, and I would assume PR is out. Please join our rollcall. Someone booked recently and the TA said to check because SM would be changed. We go to St Kitts the day before. Hope to see you on the rollcall

RCCL has not made many decisions yet regarding October cruises - let alone December cruises. The situation is still very fluid. While it is all but certain that St. Maarten is out, you likely will not know for sure about the other stops until MAYBE a month or so before the cruise - even then they may wait until closer to sail sate.