Accessible cabins on Britannia

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:25 AM.
England
914 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Have today managed to secure an Accessible Balcony Cabin for our October cruise on Aurora, having been told some months ago that they were all sold out. I presume that this is as a result of a cancellation rather than an upgrade, as none of the Suites or Mini-Suites on Aurora are accessible, so whilst I am sorry that someone has been forced to cancel, I am delighted that we have been able to get an accessible cabin - in fact the same one that we had in May. Mrs Selbourne is very happy! Thank you P&O.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
P&O Cruises Experience – 143 nights over 13 cruises (Aurora x 3, Azura, Britannia x 3, Oceana x 2, Oriana x 2, Ventura x 2)
P&O Cruises to Come - 74 nights over 5 cruises (2018 - Aurora, Arcadia, Aurora, 2019 - Aurora x 2)

674(A) Oriana 14/5/96. Southampton to Istanbul (Fly back). 8 nights. Outside Cabin.
E620 Oceana 11/8/06. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Outside Cabin.
E720 Oceana 12/8/07. Canaries. 13 nights. Outside Cabin.
X912 Oriana 24/7/09. Baltic. 14 nights. Outside Cabin.
A118 Azura 5/8/11. Eastern Mediterranean. 16 nights. Superior Deluxe Balcony Cabin.
N321 Ventura 18/8/13. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Superior Deluxe Balcony Cabin.
B517 Britannia 15/8/15. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Forward Suite + Adjacent Balcony Cabin.
B622 Britannia 23/7/16. Norwegian Fjords. 7 nights. Forward Suite + Adjacent Balcony Cabin.
N703 Ventura 15/2/17. Amsterdam & Bruges. 4 nights. Penthouse Suite.
R705 Aurora 13/5/17. Baltic. 16 nights. Accessible Balcony Cabin.
B721 Britannia 22/7/17. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Aft Suite + Adjacent Balcony Cabin.

R718 Aurora 20/10/17. Zeebrugge (although didn’t dock due to storm). 2 nights. Accessible Balcony Cabin. Back to Back with;
R719 Aurora 22/10/17. Spain & France. 7 nights. Accessible Balcony Cabin.
113 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Originally posted by Selbourne
Have today managed to secure an Accessible Balcony Cabin for our October cruise on Aurora, having been told some months ago that they were all sold out. I presume that this is as a result of a cancellation rather than an upgrade, as none of the Suites or Mini-Suites on Aurora are accessible, so whilst I am sorry that someone has been forced to cancel, I am delighted that we have been able to get an accessible cabin - in fact the same one that we had in May. Mrs Selbourne is very happy! Thank you P&O.
Nice one, enjoy your cruise when the time comes.