Changing cabins??

Sea and Me

Our family is planning a family cruise for Aug.:) I booked the cabins with a TA. The 3 cabins are close together but at the very front of the ship. The one cabin is on another deck. May I change these cabins to be closer to the one who stands alone?? We would go from deck 10 to 9 all the same category. Hopefully it is permitted and I can do it today.

Thanks for your response. Have a good day.

Our family is planning a family cruise for Aug.:) I booked the cabins with a TA. The 3 cabins are close together but at the very front of the ship. The one cabin is on another deck. May I change these cabins to be closer to the one who stands alone?? We would go from deck 10 to 9 all the same category. Hopefully it is permitted and I can do it today.

Thanks for your response. Have a good day.

Changing cabins should be no problem at all especially this far out, however, you'll need to do it through your TA, not NCL.

Have a great cruise.

I'm surprised your TA didn't find and put you in three cabins near each other since it's a family cruise. Just make a call to your TA and have her/him find three cabins together, maybe even connecting if you want access between at least two of the cabins.

My TA was off that day, another lady did it:( Today I went and the guy that I deal with (extremely nice) did all the switching. Our family are on the same deck which will be nice. It was painless to do.