Anyone go to Goff's Caye?

threadcrapper

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we did this with Belize Cruise Excursions as well. Its a cute little island, beautiful and way from everything. The beach was gorgeous and snorkeling too. We ate yummy barbecue and local drinks they sold at a little stand on the island... really quaint

• 2 months later...

Here's a drone vid of the island, we've been twice and had a blast each time. The restrooms are powered by car batteries but they work and are not to nasty. The sand is fantastic and the reef and critters also fabulous. Great tour through Eco Tours Belize , but the other two mentioned are just as good.

We went and loved it. Beautiful crystal clear water with excellent snorkeling. I could have stayed there all day and never left. But very primitive.

I have a full review in my signature line with TONS of pictures in it if you are interested.

Great day even if your spouse snorkels and you don’t. We were lucky enough to get picked up directly from the ship and dropped back there which saved loads of time for showers and a port visit after.

Of all the beaches we’ve enjoyed we happened to get great photos there and so we hung them where we always see them...

Great day even if your spouse snorkels and you don’t. We were lucky enough to get picked up directly from the ship and dropped back there which saved loads of time for showers and a port visit after.

Of all the beaches we’ve enjoyed we happened to get great photos there and so we hung them where we always see them...

How did you get picked up directly from the ship?

It was an excursion offered through Carnival, not sure if it is still an option.

Do you remember the cost? We are going to be in Belize in October on Carnival Breeze and we would like to book 1 excursion directly through Carnival because of the amount of OBC we will have. I see it on Shoreexcursioneer and hope that it wouldn't be much more on Carnival. Thanks!