Bavarian Night in Ruby Mexican Rivera

tjcletsgo

We have been notified that our 11/4 cruise on the Ruby will have a Mexican Fiesta so I assume they will have the food to match. While this is somewhat expected on a Mexican Riviera cruise, this is a CA Coastal cruise. Considering where we live, it will be like home for us.

Now if they have a German night in the HC we will have to reconsider that night where to dine. We have been to it before and loved it.

We have been notified that our 11/4 cruise on the Ruby will have a Mexican Fiesta so I assume they will have the food to match. While this is somewhat expected on a Mexican Riviera cruise, this is a CA Coastal cruise. Considering where we live, it will be like home for us.

Now if they have a German night in the HC we will have to reconsider that night where to dine. We have been to it before and loved it.

Hi, we'll be on the Ruby on Dec 9, could you please let us know if they have German night and if so, what night? Also, could you let us know what night they the Twice Baked Goat Cheese Soufflé? Many thanks[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, they still have it and it's one of my DH's favorite nights!

I've never tried it but given all the places we want to eat (German night, Crown Grill, Crab Shack) I want to plan to be in the MDR on the night this is served :cool:

Thank you!

I'm from SA too but the Mexican food there is different. For instance the chips are very thick where ours are light and almost flaky.

Mexican at Sea is like nothing you’ve ever tasted before, lol [emoji23]

Octoberfest is celebrated in October (hence the name) so I have a feeling that it will end before November cruises start.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

• 2 weeks later...