Norwegian Cash Question

Littleribbie

In April we took the Transatlantic Cruise with Norwegian (our first Norwegian) I seem to remember a special they were offering regarding deposits for a future cruise. I believe they matched your deposit (maybe up to $1,000.00) You had to make this deposit during the cruise if I remember correct. Does anyone know if this is something they offer on all their cruises or just because the one we were on was a 14 day cruise. Im thinking I may want to book a little cheapo 3 day cruise just to take advantage of what I think they may offer for any deposits while on a cruise. If I can turn $1,000.00 into $2,000.00 it might be worth it. Remember now...Im not 100% sure if this 'was" the offer but I know it had something to do with doubling a deposit. Thanks so much for any light you can shed on this.

Another question...if I may...when do cruise lines..specifically Norwegian post their new sailing dates...how far out? Again, thank you for taking the time.

Heidi

Hi Heidi,

I believe you are talking about the CruiseNext offer. If you purchase $1000 of CruiseNext deposits, they give you an immediate $500 onboard credit that you can put towards the purchase.

Please note that each deposit is for $250 and you can use only 1 per booking, and they are good for 4 years. Don't buy too many if you don't plan on multiple cruises. If you book a balcony or above, 6 months in advance, you should be able use 2.

As for advance listings, I think 12-18 months is the rule of thumb. Since they often rotate ships, it's hard to go much farther out.

Hope this helps

Bob

I believe its 5 day or longer OR any cruise to Cuba.

Does anyone know for sure about usage for Cuba. Looking a sailing for there next spring, we are cruising this fall and I would get next cruise certificate while on board..