Breezes or British Hilton

Hap

They are very different. We've been to Breezes a couple of times. Haven't been to BCH but there's a lot of information about it on this board.

BCH is within walking distance of the port. It cost $60, which includes a $40 credit for food and drinks. It's a smaller, business hotel with some history. It's on the harbor.

Breezes is a mid-size hotel. Costs around $80 (depending on who you book through) and is all-inclusive for food, drinks and water sports. It's on Cable Beach, about 4 miles from town so you'll need to take a taxi or the #10 bus. It's going to have a lot more activities than BCH.

Can someone tell me the pros and cons of these two resorts day pass. Distance, taxi cost to Breezes, food, beach, etc. Thanks in advance.

I also read Breezes is for ages 14 and older only. There isn't a guarantee on the eqpt to use but there is lots of it from what I read. I am going in July and have been researching this too. Hubby isn't sure he wants to to lose shore time travelling around, but we have teens going and they can make or break the attitude!

I also read Breezes is for ages 14 and older only. There isn't a guarantee on the eqpt to use but there is lots of it from what I read. I am going in July and have been researching this too. Hubby isn't sure he wants to to lose shore time travelling around, but we have teens going and they can make or break the attitude!

Personally, I think the short travel time is worth it for a much nicer beach. I've never been to Breezes, but I know my teens would enjoy it much more than the Hilton. We enjoy the ride to Cable beach.

• 2 weeks later...