Izumi on Oasis

rpk113

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

When booking dinner Izumi is shown as 0! This means a sort of promotion, or this is because the price is flexible depending the choices?

Are all the other restaurants, that have prices in the web site, fixed prices, so the price will be that one in the site whatever you choose?

Thanks and regards!

Hi,

When booking dinner Izumi is shown as 0! This means a sort of promotion, or this is because the price is flexible depending the choices?

Are all the other restaurants, that have prices in the web site, fixed prices, so the price will be that one in the site whatever you choose?

Thanks and regards!

Izumi is priced by the item. I believe the other restaurants have flat rate pricing. However, even in restaurants with "flat" rates, you can be charged for extra entrees, or higher quality steaks in Chops.

Izumi has reopened. We tried to make a reservation Saturday and we were told they weren't going to be able to open this week, but when we were walking around the ship yesterday we saw they were open. I talked to the girl taking reservations, and she said they opened the 15th as planned.:rolleyes:

Izumi has reopened. We tried to make a reservation Saturday and we were told they weren't going to be able to open this week, but when we were walking around the ship yesterday we saw they were open. I talked to the girl taking reservations, and she said they opened the 15th as planned.:rolleyes:

Could you bring a menu from Izumi please? I am hoping you have access to the internet and can respond to this.

Gail