Caribbean towels

tubby1

Hi everyone,

We are about to embark on our first Caribbean cruise and as silly as it seems, I wondered if beach towels are usually available from the ship to take ashore,or would we need to pack them as luggage.

We will be sailing on Fantasia.

Thanks for any response, in advance.

Hi everyone,

We are about to embark on our first Caribbean cruise and as silly as it seems, I wondered if beach towels are usually available from the ship to take ashore,or would we need to pack them as luggage.

You can take the orange pool towels that are provided in your room onshore. Make sure that you bring them back, however, as there is a $20 fee per towel.

So many people took their orange towels ashore - the sight of bright orange towels was a giveaway for MSC passengers!

Hi everyone,

They are available in your room.

There are orange towels provided in your cabin. As long as you bring them back, there won't be a problem. Just put them on the bathroom floor when you want your steward to replace them with fresh/clean ones.

Is the orange towels something they have in the Caribbean? On the beach in Sicily we saw lots of the beige towels MSC provided. ( + the two dark blue towels we had!).

I don't know about the Caribbean, SC, but we've had orange towels in the cabin on Med cruises. I can't remember having any other colours - there were dark blue towels in the baskets out by the pools.

I saw lots of beige MSC towels on the beach in Sicily so I assumed that they came from the cabins but maybe they didn't. They looked exactly like ours except for the color and that they didn't had "Yacht club" on them.