Seaside - True/False

RyanMFitz1

I have seen a few video's on youtube with cruisers posting VLogs about their cruise regarding the Fantastica balcony bathroom. Does anyone know or can answer, is there a tub in the bathroom for Fantastica Balcony rooms? This would be such a perk if so, especially for my young nieces.

Thanks in advance !

I have seen a few video's on youtube with cruisers posting VLogs about their cruise regarding the Fantastica balcony bathroom. Does anyone know or can answer, is there a tub in the bathroom for Fantastica Balcony rooms? This would be such a perk if so, especially for my young nieces.

Thanks in advance !

Some rooms do , call up and they will let you know.

Thanks in advance !

Currently on Seaside, room 14159, it has a tub, can be slippery.

Trying to figure out the system of the "shower or tub" situation. It has nothing to do with the Experience but maybe with features of cabins. Seaside Stateroom 14159 (with tub) has a door connecting the cabin to 14161 to create a family suite. If 14161 has a shower than it would make sense... one cabin with shower and one cabin with tub. Just my 2 cents...

If they are internally arranged like on Divina, the balcony cabins with tubs will be for two persons only. The space occupied by the sleeper couch has shrunk to accommodate the larger footprint of the bathroom. EM