A day in NYC

My daughter and I return from an 8 day above the Anthem on the 17th of March, and our flights aren't until 9:00 pm out of Newark, which leaves us the day to explore. But then there's our luggage that we don't want to tote around.

Any ideas/suggestions/hints/help/offers???? :D

My daughter and I return from an 8 day above the Anthem on the 17th of March, and our flights aren't until 9:00 pm out of Newark, which leaves us the day to explore. But then there's our luggage that we don't want to tote around.

See what RCL can offer you. You need transportation to NYC, storage for baggage, and then transportation to EWR.

Ask the experts on the East Coast Departures forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

If you don't do a ship excursion, be sure you allocate plenty of time. Getting around takes far longer than you'd expect and depending on traffic levels, getting out of Manhattan can take awhile. Or it could be fairly quick (say 30 minutes). But difficult to impossible to predict, accidents happen.

That's about just enough time to get across mid-Manhattan.

Seriously, if this is your first (or tenth) time in NYC, you are doing yourself a disservice by not staying at least three days. So much to see, do AND eat.

That said, if you happen to be a high tier FF with any of the major hotel chains, they will often store your luggage as a courtesy.

And, if you can only manage those few hours, the single thing you should do (IMO) is get tix to the 911 memorial/museum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums