Hump Cabins on Solstice

carlsbadguy

Currently have a mid ship C2 cabin booked on deck 11. Noticed a hump cabin in the aft is available. Is it worth switching. Are the hump rooms darker due to a deeper balcony?

Thanks

I enjoyed my last two hump cabins on deck ten. Some are more windy than others, but just check the deck plans and you can tell. As for the darkness, I really did not notice, as having all the extra space on the balcony was great, although I have heard some say it was akin to a horse stable. Actually, they are different sizes depending on your cabin. There are a variety of threads on this, but you should be just fine if you choose to relocate. Cabin #, as stated above would be important for detailed information!

It was cabin 1124 on the Solstice. By the time I could contact my TA it was gone. Would be nice to know for future reference. Currently in 1062.

That's too bad, it would have been a good one. First cabin off the hump has the biggest balcony followed by the third, and 1124 is the third. Keep your eyes peeled.

It was cabin 1124 on the Solstice. By the time I could contact my TA it was gone. Would be nice to know for future reference. Currently in 1062.

Next time put on a hold right away and then find information and call your TA...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And this is the reason I keep ownership of my bookings...no 3rd party involved...and I can make that call immediately when needed. I actually just had this situation yesterday...worked out great for me in less than a couple of minutes I made a cabin change for the better.