Allure of the Seas Eastern Compass 1/20/13

slh182

Hi Everyone,

I have scanned all of the daily compasses from my cruise that started on January 20, 2013 and I wanted to share them with you.

I am also going to write a detailed review with pictures and videos on another thread soon. I just have to gather all of my notes and organize my pictures.

Here are the compasses:

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

Oh no, hmm I wonder why.

I'm sorry. I think that google docs is broken for some reason. If you are signed into gmail they won't work. Hmm, I wonder if I can upload them to something else. If you sign out they will work. It's very dumb.

Hi Everyone,

I have scanned all of the daily compasses from my cruise that started on January 20, 2013 and I wanted to share them with you.

I am also going to write a detailed review with pictures and videos on another thread soon. I just have to gather all of my notes and organize my pictures.

Here are the compasses:

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

I was there also and will try to do a review. What was the deal with the large Jewish group? Did someone really spring for a Barmitzvah? If so it must have been some bill and someone with deep pockets.

I was there also and will try to do a review. What was the deal with the large Jewish group? Did someone really spring for a Barmitzvah? If so it must have been some bill and someone with deep pockets.

There was a large group in the Main Dining room with us every night at 6PM.

A good 50 people in that party and all I can say is I hope they tipped the wait staff very well because they had them running around like crazy.

There was a large group in the Main Dining room with us every night at 6PM.

A good 50 people in that party and all I can say is I hope they tipped the wait staff very well because they had them running around like crazy.

I saw that also. They complained almost the whole week (not sure if it the same group you saw or not). Didn't like the food selection, etc. News flash, if you demand kosher and special preparation, don't expect great variety on a cruise ship. Extremely high maintenance group. The funny thing we noticed is at least 3 groups of people who were seated next to them asked to be moved since they were so obnoxious.

Thanks for the Compasses!!! Looking forward to your review.

Papaflamingo, did you register for the meet and mingle for the Mar 3rd Allure??? Am sailing there too, come join us on the m&m thread. We are planning a few things.

Carol

When we were at the comedy show, the comedians were tearing the jewish people apart LOL. One of the comedians asked them how many people were there and why. The kid he asked said that there was a barmitzfvah (sp) and said that there were 1000 jewish people who were there for it.

When we were at the comedy show, the comedians were tearing the jewish people apart LOL. One of the comedians asked them how many people were there and why. The kid he asked said that there was a barmitzfvah (sp) and said that there were 1000 jewish people who were there for it.

wow, the big question I have is did the family pay for all 1000 or not? That would top any sweet 16 party on that MTV show. It was definitely a high maintenance group. Every day they took over the hot tubs in the main pool area. The kids weren't very friendly and didn't seem to want to socialize with the gentiles in any of the teen programs my kids attended.

wow, the big question I have is did the family pay for all 1000 or not? That would top any sweet 16 party on that MTV show. It was definitely a high maintenance group. Every day they took over the hot tubs in the main pool area. The kids weren't very friendly and didn't seem to want to socialize with the gentiles in any of the teen programs my kids attended.

I'm not sure if it was for just one bar mitzvah, or maybe a group of different ones. I wondered the same thing though. They were all from New York. Did you remember a very obnoxious guy who was in that group? His name was Eddie and omg was he ever loud and obnoxious. I saw him everywhere and when I did he wouldn't shut up. He was in the belly flop compition and other things they had going on. He was very annoying playing bingo that people were telling him to shut up and making fun of him. I'm pretty sure everyone on the ship knew who he was lol.

I'm not sure if it was for just one bar mitzvah, or maybe a group of different ones. I wondered the same thing though. They were all from New York. Did you remember a very obnoxious guy who was in that group? His name was Eddie and omg was he ever loud and obnoxious. I saw him everywhere and when I did he wouldn't shut up. He was in the belly flop compition and other things they had going on. He was very annoying playing bingo that people were telling him to shut up and making fun of him. I'm pretty sure everyone on the ship knew who he was lol.

I think some of them were French as well... we heard the group speaking French around the ship. They had a HUGE professional billboard waiting in the pier in St. Maarten announcing the kid's bar mitzvah and must have had a large party off ship there because we saw them all dressed up getting in minivans as well. A bit over the top for a solemn, religious rite of passage if you ask me.

Thanks! You don't have any compasses for the Adventure Ocean, by any chance, do you? I am having a heck of a time finding them. We were also wondering what nights you could have your kids eat with Adventure Ocean.

Archived