Pre-cruise night stay Orlando

ustasmom

We are flying into MCO a day before our cruise. I was going to fly in that day but my nerves got the best of me. Now we are getting to MCO very early in the day before. What are my hotel options? Right now I can book a moderate in WDW for $152. Magical Express would pick us up and bring us back the next day. And we would have a day to spend in Disney (we have annual passes.)

What are my other options? I'm traveling with kids so I need to fill the day.

Welcome to the boards! ;)

When do you cruise? You could head straight to PC/Cocoa Beach for a day of fun and sun on the beach, or tour the Kennedy Space Center. One way rental is likely your best option - you can drop the car off in the morning and ride the rental agency's free shuttle to the port.

Welcome to the boards! ;)

When do you cruise? You could head straight to PC/Cocoa Beach for a day of fun and sun on the beach, or tour the Kennedy Space Center. One way rental is likely your best option - you can drop the car off in the morning and ride the rental agency's free shuttle to the port.

They all do free shuttles? We are going with Hertz and I didn't see anything on their page about it.

We love Disney so I’d be inclined to go that route since you have Annual Passes but Cocoa Beach is a beautiful place too & there’s a good amount of stuff to do. If you’re beach bums like us, the beach by the pier is beautiful. Lots of good food too! Also, if your kids are into space check into a NASA tour. Don’t forget to check the launch schedule and see if they’re doing any launches that day too.

My mom& daughter went with me on a business trip last year & got to see one.