Length of iFly on Anthem

I have bursitis in my shoulder. It flares up on and off, more off than on. I tried ifly and the force of the air was too much for my shoulder. The Air hit my shoulder, and the force of air was too much 4 me and aggravated my bursa pac. I grabbed my shoulder and I crashed into the wall.

So if you have back problems I wouldn't recommend it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Thanks I am glad I passed it up!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It depends on the length of the trip. We did a 14 nighter and booked for day 3. When we left they said you could book again for day 7 onwards. We did and ended up doing it 5 times as by the second week there was lots of space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have the iFly experience booked for 9am, you will definitely be good with the 1pm shore excursion you are planning to take. You check in, watch a video, suit up and then do the actual experience. For the actual flying experience, you are only in there 1 minute, but you have to figure there are about 10 people per group, which makes that 10 minutes. I just checked my photo times and the picture I took right before I checked in was at 1:18 and the picture I took when I was walking out was at 2:08 so it was about 50 minutes total.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You must pre book it now. Also just a tip if you want to get your own pictures and everyone in your party is doing flying, book 2 different times so one can fly and one can photograph.

Two people can't take a phone in and hand it off to the person not flying to take pics?

Rich

Two people can't take a phone in and hand it off to the person not flying to take pics?

Rich

On our flight, they allowed one person with the camera to go outside the chamber and take pics/vids from there, then change places with the one who is done.