EDoc / Luggage Tag Changes Coming Soon

6502programmer

It looks like the edoc / luggage tag program will be changing soon. Starting 11/15, booked passengers will be able to request customized luggage tags to be sent to their home. This will happen out of the "Online Checkin" area of the website.

EDocs will become the default as of 12/13, and from that point forward, there will be a $35 charge for paper docs. If you booked before then, and if you requested paper docs, you'll still get those free. I suspect Celebrity will charge the agency for the paper docs, and it's the agency's discretion whether or not to charge the passenger.

This gets a "yes" vote from me. I like getting the tags so I choose paper docs. Now with the tag option, I can do electronic. This is one less cost for X which in turns means one less thing they have to cut in these tough times!

This gets a "yes" vote from me. I like getting the tags so I choose paper docs. Now with the tag option, I can do electronic. This is one less cost for X which in turns means one less thing they have to cut in these tough times!

Hi Joe, paper, plastic....lol....

See you next week:D:):D

Why isn't our cruise in your signature?:eek:

How was Jewel?

Hope it works better than their sister line, Azamara. Just got their e-docs. Have Internet Explorer - couldn't open the link to view and print the e-docs. My TA said, very few can ever open the link so she has to print the docs off and send them to her clients via snail mail!! Not very convenient. What happens to those that didn't book with a TA??

A friend helped me download Firefox and then I was able to open the link.

All very interesting....

Hope it works better than their sister line, Azamara. Just got their e-docs. Have Internet Explorer - couldn't open the link to view and print the e-docs. My TA said, very few can ever open the link so she has to print the docs off and send them to her clients via snail mail!! Not very convenient. What happens to those that didn't book with a TA??

A friend helped me download Firefox and then I was able to open the link.

All very interesting....

We have IE and have always accessed Celeb's e-docs with no problem...

We had edocs for our 10/25 Infinity cruise. I was unable to access them. Until I noticed a little link to use if you couldn't read the contract. (I could read the K.) I clicked on that, and everything worked fine.

One caveat: I checked online one final time right before shutting our computer down for good and it seemed to indicate we hadn't registered at all. Fortunately, all was good when we got to the pier.

I truly think this is X's problem--not the customers'. We use Google Chrome and IE. It didn't seem to care which browser we were using.

M/R

Archived