johnny rockets

Flowrider

does anyone know if they offer the vegetarian burger in johnny rockets? we are going on the liberty this december.

thanks

In Spring of 2008, Liberty ,Johnny Rockets was some great eating, and I am almost possitive they had the veggie burger then, so I don't think they will be taking it off the menu.

Back in 04 we ate at JR's just about everyday. I know they charge now, but i was wondering if that included the "walk up" window, or is that just to sit inside?

There is a charge either way. If you sit inside you have unlimited food. At the window it is something like one sandwich, a side order and dessert. I guess that they don't want you just paying once and getting food for several people.

They did on IOTS last month but the burgers were not good. I sent mine back as it wasn't hot enough.

As for the happy clappy line dancing! I just didn't get it. Asians working in an American themed diner just doesn't work.

Just like you wouldn't expect to find Brit's working in a Chinese restaurant

There is a charge either way. If you sit inside you have unlimited food. At the window it is something like one sandwich, a side order and dessert. I guess that they don't want you just paying once and getting food for several people.

Ya that would be easy to do at the window. Thanks for the info!

I'm sure they enforce this too. Evidently the fear of people eating for free in a "specialty" restaurant scares RCCL so much that they boosted the price and removed all of the free coupons for C&A members. ;)

I think the only thing good there is the apple pie for dessert. The sandwiches are skimpy(BLT, Tuna). The burgers are funny tasting and dripping with grease. The onion rings are ok and the french fries are only good straight out of the fryer. The shoe string fries on the buffet for lunch are better!( So are the burgers)

I think the only thing good there is the apple pie for dessert. The sandwiches are skimpy(BLT, Tuna). The burgers are funny tasting and dripping with grease. The onion rings are ok and the french fries are only good straight out of the fryer. The shoe string fries on the buffet for lunch are better!( So are the burgers)

But what about the smiley face ketchup?? :)

Guest maddycat

Last time we went to JR we ordered our burgers without seasoning. No funny taste. Much better.

Archived