Cancelling/Rescheduling Specialty Dining

kristinp36

Cruising in 1 month....with the changes to our itinerary I wanted to reschedule some of the days for our specialty dining since sea days are now falling on different days of the week. I can not figure out how to cancel or reschedule on the ncl website. Who can help?

seriously? I am really trying to give ncl a chance but that is ridiculous

thanks for response

yes that is the only way. i think it is because they have to cancel your existing reservation and book it again as a new reservation

yes that is the only way. i think it is because they have to cancel your existing reservation and book it again as a new reservation

Well if I could do both that would solve that problem....lol.

The only other cruise line I have had to make reservations on was RC and you could cancel and reschedule as needed on their website before the cruise.

The only other cruise line I have had to make reservations on was RC and you could cancel and reschedule as needed on their website before the cruise.

I would be easier if all lines worked the same, but unfortunately they don't. I cruise on three different lines and they all do things differently.

I have to agree that RC has a more sophisticated website that allows you to do all your planning online. It also allows you to make reservations that include other guests. I am going on my first NCL cruise in November and I have found all the phone calls you need to make because you change your mind or you are trying to include fellow travelers a little frustrating. First world problems.