NOLA airport transfer

dramaqueenjan

I know a regular taxi at the airport to French Quarters for two people is like $38. The taxi are mini vans. So I know 4 people can fit, they may Harv bigger cabs. It’s a fix rate. Like $25 for our and $6 each additional. The Uber can not pick up at airport. Maybe two cabs.

From french Quarters to ship is also a fix rate. It like $16 for two. I normally give a $20 for going to ship. Because of luggage, traffic at ship

From MSY to FQ is a fixed rate. The taxi service is terrible and only about half speak English; they love to split up groups for stupid reasons (like "you have 2 children, so you'll need to 2 cabs" -- this seriously happened to us).

Google and call Metry Cab. They can pick you up at the airport if you call them, and they are VERY reliable. My wife is from Metairie and her family has been using them for years.

For information- I'm cheap, so that option is the Jefferson bus, that picks up on the upper level of the airport. To the end near Elk. Walk across the street and get on the Loyola Streetcar,- down Canal, then I just walk to my Business District hotel. I usually walk to the ship from this location as well. :) Works perfectly for me, over many years.

For information- I'm cheap, so that option is the Jefferson bus, that picks up on the upper level of the airport. To the end near Elk. Walk across the street and get on the Loyola Streetcar,- down Canal, then I just walk to my Business District hotel. I usually walk to the ship from this location as well. :) Works perfectly for me, over many years.

This is good information because you really don’t seen many cheap options.