AMAWaterways Cruise Documents

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:04 PM.
San Diego, CA
253 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by peach section
Twincheryl,

Thank you so much for the stateroom feedback while you are on your cruise! You are so kind to take the time. I was really curious about the layout. I'm following along on your review - good info already!

I can live with the smaller cabin, as I am traveling solo. The price was right, for a solo in a french balcony. I'm optimistic that the vibration may lull me to sleep at night. Our sailing is currently sold-out, but I will be happy in that room, or in any room!!

Thanks again, and have a wonderful cruise

Peach section... I really have no idea what that guy was talking about. In fact, I think there is more usable space in that cabin than in mine.

We are absolutely loving our first river cruise even though we had some rain today. Fortunately we brought some of those disposable rain ponchos like they hand out at football games, etc... so that is one thing I might suggest. There are umbrellas in the closet in your cabin but then you have to carry it around and your lower half gets wet... lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Celebrity Eclipse (British Isles) 8/18
HAL Eurodam (Pacific Coast) 5/18
RCI Freedom (W. Caribb) 2/18
AmaWaterways - Christmas Markets/Danube 12/17
Celebrity Millenium (Alaska) 9/17
RCI Explorer (British Columbia 4 nt) 5/17
RCI Serenade (New England/Canada) 10/16
NCL Pearl (Pacific Coast) 4/16
RCI Adventure (S. Caribbean) 1/16
Star Princess (West Coast Getaway) 11/15
RCI Serenade (Scandanavia/Russia) 6/15
RCI Radiance (Alaska) 7/14
RCI Rhapsody (Alaska) 7/13
RCI Majesty 6/12
under the Texas sun
90 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
Originally posted by twincheryl
Peach section... I really have no idea what that guy was talking about. In fact, I think there is more usable space in that cabin than in mine.

We are absolutely loving our first river cruise even though we had some rain today. Fortunately we brought some of those disposable rain ponchos like they hand out at football games, etc... so that is one thing I might suggest. There are umbrellas in the closet in your cabin but then you have to carry it around and your lower half gets wet... lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums
twincheryl,

So glad you are enjoying your first river cruise - and the fact that you are on a Christmas market cruise makes it all the more magical ! I'm so looking forward to my first river cruise on AMAStella next year.

Great idea on the ponchos! thanks for the suggestion, and have fun!