Eurodam Lido Cabana

MsSoCalCruiser

I asked this question inside of someone else's thread but I thought I would ask it here…

Are any of the Lido Deck Cabanas more preferred than others? Also, is there any way to get rid of that big seat and replace it with two deck chairs? I doubt that my daughter wants to cuddle with her mom :'):'):')

Thanks for your replies!

We had a Lido cabana in 2009 and we found it to be extremely hot. Very little airflow. I don't know where they would put the large lounge bed if you didn't want it, but you can certainly inquire. We had a Retreat cabana on Nieuw Amsterdam and it was wonderful! Much nicer, quieter and private and we always had a breeze (we faced aft). I assume you need the Lido cabana for your daughter. I would also ask your cabana attendant to get you a small fan, to give you a bit of airflow.

I asked this question inside of someone else's thread but I thought I would ask it here…

Are any of the Lido Deck Cabanas more preferred than others? Also, is there any way to get rid of that big seat and replace it with two deck chairs? I doubt that my daughter wants to cuddle with her mom :'):'):')

Thanks for your replies!

The big chair is so big that the two of you could use it without cuddling.

My mom and I were on the European in Sept 2017 and had a lido cabana. Had the one on the end opposite of the dive in. Gave us extra windows if we slid the curtain back a few feet.

My mom used the big couch piece and we took out the two chairs for the dining table and added one deck lounger and that's what I used. If we wanted the table to eat, we put it in between and sat on the edge of lounge and couch. It worked pretty well for us