Uber/Lyft From Port Canaveral to MCO

Jewelz16

hi...

Our cruise on Oasis is this sund! 🎉

We're arriving Sat and just renting a car to travel to the port.

I actually have no plan for the way back to the airport. Is Uber or Lyft readily available to take us back? Is there a specific place to wait?! Any info would be great.

Thanks!

hi...

Our cruise on Oasis is this sund! 🎉

We're arriving Sat and just renting a car to travel to the port.

I actually have no plan for the way back to the airport. Is Uber or Lyft readily available to take us back? Is there a specific place to wait?! Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Its close to an hour drive. We took a shuttle and it was only $20 pp.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I had a hard.time getting an uber/lyft.at PC...my.driver.cancelled on me as the port guard,.for lack of a better term, would not let him in due to permits or.insurance or something..

Sent from the cat's Galaxy S8

Yeah do no try and use Uber they will not be allowed at port due to them not being permitted you will waste your time and money attempting this route. A much better option is to use a private car service, you can choose the time you want to be picked up and not only will it be reliable but also much more efficient and is the best bang for your buck!

I had a hard.time getting an uber/lyft.at PC...my.driver.cancelled on me as the port guard,.for lack of a better term, would not let him in due to permits or.insurance or something..

Sent from the cat's Galaxy S8

Yeah do no try and use Uber they will not be allowed at port due to them not being permitted you will waste your time and money attempting this route. A much better option is to use a private car service, you can choose the time you want to be picked up and not only will it be reliable but also much more efficient and is the best bang for your buck!

Please know your information is incorrect. Uber is allowed at the Port!

There are many Ubers servicing the Port and on any cruise day you can easily see them waiting in the designated areas. In fact, if you talk to the drivers around here they will tell you there are too many drivers and not enough business.

Who knows what happened that one time with that one Uber but that bad experience is not the norm.

I agree a limousine is the best way to travel but only if your budget allows it! As with a limo - please know one can schedule a Uber pickup time in advance and not just upon arrival. The app supports scheduling.

• 3 months later...