Help with a Hotel in Seattle

summer slope

Well....our booking has been cancelled also......thanks again for the heads-up and thanks for cruisecritic.....we may never have known otherwise.........!!!
Happy to help. That is one of the great things about CC..needed information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do any of these hotels have a shuttle to the port? We will be between 7 and 10 people with not-overwhelming baggage, but some are limited in the exertion they are up to.

The only shuttle-to-port service I know of is the Transfer service offered by HAL in connection with a pre-cruise stay at the HAL-affiliated hotel. (Several years ago the HAL hotel in Seattle was the Sheraton Seattle Hotel, but that has probably changed, so if you're interested I suggest you contact HAL)

For more information, attached is a copy of HAL's Know Before You Go booklet which, on page 10, sets forth the "TRANSFER POLICY & INFORMATION".

KBYG(5).pdf

The only shuttle-to-port service I know of is the Transfer service offered by HAL in connection with a pre-cruise stay at the HAL-affiliated hotel. (Several years ago the HAL hotel in Seattle was the Sheraton Seattle Hotel, but that has probably changed, so if you're interested I suggest you contact HAL)

For more information, attached is a copy of HAL's Know Before You Go booklet which, on page 10, sets forth the "TRANSFER POLICY & INFORMATION".

Yes, Avian, I was just saying to dr'spin that I would ask our PCC about the room-n-shuttle cost when I call to make final payment next week! I need to research a little on the independent cost first.

HAL has us staying at Hilton at airport on the final night of our journey.

I have booked four rooms at the Inn at Queen Anne. An older "quaint" hotel with excellent location and NO ELEVATOR (I may or may not have known that when I booked). Fortunately we mostly travel carryon only. And only for one night so we can tolerate anything for that.

It was the closest hotel on the booking site that has that word as their addy, that had four rooms for ten people. C'est la vie.

I have booked four rooms at the Inn at Queen Anne. An older "quaint" hotel with excellent location and NO ELEVATOR (I may or may not have known that when I booked). Fortunately we mostly travel carryon only. And only for one night so we can tolerate anything for that.

It was the closest hotel on the booking site that has that word as their addy, that had four rooms for ten people. C'est la vie.

Not a bad location. Near Seattle Center and lots of restaurants. Glad you found something. If you want to go downtown, you can catch the monorail..:)