LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

f7c5d476567cbd89b384f04a429a534c.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Fantastic live review Chris. I'll be following along.

I spy with my little eye...Bob and Marlene!! Woop woop. Hope you're all having a fantastic time (like we had with Bob and Marlene on Oasis 1/14). I trust a visit to Maho beach is on the cards.

Enjoy all.

Jackie (and Dave)

That'll be it for tonight my friends! We arrive in Labadee tomorrow at 9 am.

Thanks for tuning in everyone ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Night Chris -- here's a few cups of better coffee;

d1c959cb4ff380730a3975e05954.jpg

:D

Following along! Great posts. New to cruising question...Seems, from your updates, you have to leave your cabin to get your morning coffee? Are there any options for us "need at least 2 cups before heading out" cruisers? I read room service has applied charges for some items so heading out is the better option? I'll be on the Q in May;-)

Following along! Great posts. New to cruising question...Seems, from your updates, you have to leave your cabin to get your morning coffee? Are there any options for us "need at least 2 cups before heading out" cruisers? I read room service has applied charges for some items so heading out is the better option? I'll be on the Q in May;-)

Coffee for room service in AM is still free, so it's definitely an option :)

Good morning friends and welcome to day four of LIVE from Quantum of the Seas! We're just under two hours from docking at Labadee and I have friends joining me at a cabana I have reserved on Nellie's Beach so stay tuned as the day gets underway!

Beautiful start to the morning:

DSC01031_zpsp9qjq8zb.jpg

Gonna be great day ashore on Labadee! Be back later my friends!

OMG! Beautiful pictures of arrival! Waking up to these pictures in the feed this morning evokes the familiar rush that only a cruiser can understand, "We're Here! We're Here!" The feeling of cool, morning sea air, the sound of the waves breaking against the hull, and the taste of lukewarm breakfast on the balcony comes wafting back ... ahh!

And then her eyes drift from the screen and she realizes that she's on her couch with a boring bowl of cereal. The sound is not waves but the distant swoosh of morning traffic breaking the arid air as commuters head off to the place that pays for the next cruise. At least the morning air is cool. Ugh!

Thanks for the story of the journey this week. This is the only way many of us will ever get a 12-day trip.

Aaaaah... 15 days until I too can awake to a beautiful ocean sunrise! Nothing compares to the beauty! Watching this is getting me so excited for my short little 4 days on the Liberty! I think the sunrises from your balcony with a cup of coffee might just be my favorite part of the day on board! Thanks again for taking us along. Watching this is definitely my favorite part of the day at home!;)

Great review! Enjoy hearing about the Quantum as I haven't read much about it or seen many pictures.

So is there no MDR on that ship at all?

Bugsy, are you going up in the North Star? Thanks for taking the time to do this review! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

...So is there no MDR on that ship at all?...

Correct, no MDR. Just several (forgot if it's 4 or 5) restaurants that replace the MDR that are no extra charge.

Edited by clarea

Chris, those sandwiches look amazing!!!! I might have to find this Howard's Deli..........LOL I don't think I could even eat 1/2 of one of those........LOL Those onion rings look amazing too!!!!

Enjoy!

Just subscribed! Harold's deli is amazing! We used to make it an annual excursion with friends of ours from NJ. Hmmmm.

Great review! Enjoy hearing about the Quantum as I haven't read much about it or seen many pictures.

So is there no MDR on that ship at all?

Bugsy, are you going up in the North Star? Thanks for taking the time to do this review! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

I will do the Northstar at some point during this cruise. As Bob said there are 5 smaller restaurants that replace the MDR. Silk, American Icon. The Grande, Chic, and Coastal Kitchen(suite guests only)