Zaandam, Cruise Blog July 2 - 16, 14-Day

Overtime4me2

I did a little Cruise Blog on my Zaandam cruise, July 2nd - 16th. It's the 14-day itinerary which I really enjoyed.

If you'd like to read my blog and see some pictures you're welcome to look at it. It's nothing fancy but I hope you enjoy, as I always enjoy other people's.

http://www.suebees.wordpress.com

Sue

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Sue - what a FANTASTIC blog! Really helpful for those of us cruising this itinerary in future.

If you don't mind me asking -how much was the excursion at Hubbard Glacier? If they offer it next year when I do this itinerary on the Amsterdam I'd be very interested in booking it, if they continue to offer it.

Thank you! Loved reading your blog and seeing your pictures! We got on the Zaandam when you got off, and also had an amazing time and great weather, very unexpected! And I picked up quilting fabric in every port we could, it’d be fun to compare finshed quilts. Wonderful cruise!

Thank you all for the kind comments. It was a beautiful trip!

AtlantaCruiser72: regarding the price of the Hubbard Excursion, it was more expensive than my float plane ride. I believe it was $249 but they did give us a 25% credit because we didn't get the full-time there. I didn't feel short-changed because it was so beautiful. But, the credit made it even better, haha. If I remember right I think that was around $187 total. And, like I said I thought it was really neat to get some pictures of the ship while it was moving when I wasn't on it, which was a little different when you think about it [emoji6]

Thank you! Loved reading your blog and seeing your pictures! We got on the Zaandam when you got off, and also had an amazing time and great weather, very unexpected! And I picked up quilting fabric in every port we could, it’d be fun to compare finshed quilts. Wonderful cruise!
If you're subscribed to my blog and I add more pictures you'll get a notification about it. I'm considering putting a couple pictures of the quilts up once I get the second one. My friend told me last night that it's almost done and I'm really looking forward to seeing what it looks like. I'll have to tell the story about that too because I had enough fabric that she said I could do 2, so she did two separate ones and I don't have a clue what it looks like because I did not want to see it until I actually had it in my hands once it's been shipped to me. [emoji846]