Choosing a check in time

grandmarnnurse

It's under the Online Check-in section under your Cruise Manager. It will be on the list of items under "Current Guests" - if it's not there, they have not yet made the check-in windows available for your sailing.

Our cruise is less then 60 days out; so I am not sure if it there for you yet. Here is where I found it.

Main Pages -->Thing to Do--> Online Check-in--> Arrival Appointment (all toward the left side of the page).

Hope this helps.

Kelly

It's under the Online Check-in section under your Cruise Manager. It will be on the list of items under "Current Guests" - if it's not there, they have not yet made the check-in windows available for your sailing.

Nope. Nothing there. Just how far in advance do they open that tab to choose time?

Our cruise is less then 60 days out; so I am not sure if it there for you yet. Here is where I found it.

Main Pages -->Thing to Do--> Online Check-in--> Arrival Appointment (all toward the left side of the page).

Hope this helps.

Kelly

Nope. Not there. Must be too early. Cruise is not until March 2019. I just thought it was available to choose when you filled out all the online info.

Nope. Not there. Must be too early. Cruise is not until March 2019. I just thought it was available to choose when you filled out all the online info.

It's usually within six months of sailing. I know on our most recent cruise, the option appeared about five months out.

It's my understanding that they are available somewhere between 180 and 200 days ahead of your sail date. Sometimes you get lucky and it's earlier.

Our May cruise was already available when we booked Jan 12th. Our December cruise Arrival Appointments are not available yet.

Thank you everyone! Your comments have been most helpful, as usual. I will start to look for that around 6 months prior to cruise.

Now, when ever will they start posting excursions, including FTTF? I have never had FTTF, and after waiting in a line for almost 1 1/2 hours on my last cruise (NCL Getaway), and that really appeals to me to get checked in and on ship early. But distressed to hear the price for it went up.

Thank you everyone! Your comments have been most helpful, as usual. I will start to look for that around 6 months prior to cruise.

Now, when ever will they start posting excursions, including FTTF? I have never had FTTF, and after waiting in a line for almost 1 1/2 hours on my last cruise (NCL Getaway), and that really appeals to me to get checked in and on ship early. But distressed to hear the price for it went up.

Though I check daily for our April, 2019 cruise, I am not really expecting excursions, including FTTF, to show up until about mid-April.