Freedom: Magnetic Door Decorations?

EatRunCruise

Looking forward to our Spring Break cruise embarking out of Galveston next weekend! I've seen the question asked here but haven't found a clear answer. Are the doors on the Freedom magnetic? (I've seen Carnival's note on their web page about limitations on decorations, but just wanted to be sure magnets would work.) Thanks for any insight!

Looking forward to our Spring Break cruise embarking out of Galveston next weekend! I've seen the question asked here but haven't found a clear answer. Are the doors on the Freedom magnetic? (I've seen Carnival's note on their web page about limitations on decorations, but just wanted to be sure magnets would work.) Thanks for any insight!

Whether or not magnets will stick to the door depends on how strong the magnets are. You might want to take some Command strips with you, just in case.

We had some little flower refrigerator magnets & some of those word magnets. They were constantly falling off. Now I buy some of those twirly things that are made to hang from the ceiling & just hook them onto the mailbox. It allows me to see my cabin from down the hall. They run 97 cents for a package of 3 at Walmart. I have blue and silver for our two cabins with a star at the end (we are Cowboys fans). I have a really strong Carnival Magic magnet, but I won't use it on the door because I'm worried someone will take it.