Up to 30% off beverage package on sale

We are on E ots on 29 th november 2016 in my planer i get AU $597:80 for a 9 night that is AU$ 66:422222222 per dau:eek:We also LOST a Port of call Lifou :( They are giving us obc of $50 pp ($100 per cabin ) as goodwill:rolleyes: BUT NO REFUND of port Taxes and Fees :mad:

I dont see 30% off ,but Australians are always ripped off :mad:

Royal has told folks with the old Premium package that they would automatically get the new Deluxe package onboard, with no extra charges.

Gr. It's not even the extra $16 that bothers me, it's the fact that I have credit card billing issues as a result. Whatever. I need to not think about it and move on.

Was something posted about the Crown and Anchor diamond and diamond plus getting a discount when the purchase a package on-board? I thought I saw something but cannot find it.

There were/are select sailings on which D and D+ get a discount on the beverage package - have not seen any recent reports on that.

Was something posted about the Crown and Anchor diamond and diamond plus getting a discount when the purchase a package on-board? I thought I saw something but cannot find it.

Thank you,

Seemed like they were testing that on various ships late last year, but I've not seen it reported lately.

Edited by clarea

Wow, it was so great to again see the Cruise Critic family alert me to a great cost saving deal. I just cancelled my 20% off Ultimate Drink package and purchased the Deluxe Package at a 30% discount, giving me a saving of over $66 for a 7 day cruise. :)

hi has any one outside USA found 30% off drink package thanks

Just to let you know, not all of us here in the US are getting the deal...bc It's not on my planner either. :(

But I do believe a few people from outside the US posted on this thread that it was on sale for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok so this is the second time I get a drink package and the first time I got the ultimate package back in June 2016. I got offered the 20% off. So I did the math etc.. and said ok its a good deal. So when I got on the ship it was the same price i paid with 20% off but it was the regular price. So i talk to the manager of the beverages and after a few days I got the difference refunded back as an OBC. So that was great. I am now going on the Allure in November and im getting 25% deluxe and the price offered is $43 Per day before tip. All places online are reporting new prices are $55 per day. So math is $55 - 25% is $41.25 per day. How did they get $43.00. Oh and now as of last month STARBUCKS is not included . So i know the difference is only $12.50 but how are they doing this math. Its the principle. They just need to post prices and stop making the regular price a mystery. Seems like sale was exteneded also another 24 hours but the clock shows 72 hours.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't cruise until February and have been waiting for the right time to purchase the drink packages. RCL website shows 25% off Deluxe and 30% off Refreshment until midnight tonight. I've also noticed that the shore excursions in my cart have discounted prices right now. I think we will go ahead a book the couple that we are sure about.

Canadians.

Bob is right that Canadians also seem to be getting a discount, but on our March Anthem sailing, my cruise planner only states the 30% discount on the Refreshment package. The Deluxe package is still indicating 20% and actually went up $2 since last week.:rolleyes:

dp

I dont see 30% off ,but Australians are always ripped off :mad:

I can confirm the prices have changed for Australians.

A few weeks ago I looked at the price of the "Replenish Package" and it was $39.90AUD per day and now it comes up as $27.72AUD per day... a saving of $12.18AUD each day.

Bug surprise, I got an email this morning that said the sale has been extended. It may be the start of the revolving sale that never ends. Which would be ok because I think with 30% off the refreshment package making it $18/day it's now at a very reasonable price.

Deluxe is still 20% off and priced at $46/day for my sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by ColoradoGurl

Thank you so much for this post! I sail on Adventure in 35 days. I already purchased the Premium Beverage Package before they discontinued it, but I was able to cancel that one and book the discounted Deluxe Package. You just saved me $63.

Sure, $63 isn't a LOT of money, but every little bit helps!

I'm thinking about getting for the first time....it is 41.00. Is that with the tip added?

The price might vary by sailing.

You can check on the price yourself by using your Cruise Planner. Put the beverage package in your shopping cart and check-out. You will be able to see the total price before your credit card info is requested.

My wife and I are on the Harmony next year, and we bought the 'Refreshment Package' the day after making the reservation. Literally one or two days after that, the 30% promotion became available for this package, so I called on Friday to cancel & rebook.

The refund from the original purchase hasn't hit my credit card yet -- I'm willing to trust RCL that they did the paperwork and process everything -- but it is interesting to see both charges on my bill. The savings is about $125 for the two of us, which was too good to pass up.

Michael

I dont understand how they do their math. I am sailing next August and just got the email about it being discounted. It says $48 per day. But 20% off of $55/day is $44, not $48. We have a large group going, you'd think they'd offer something if we get a certain amount of people to book, like a slightly better rate. But the least they could do is get the math right since they are advertising a 20% off rate. I'm also trying to decide if i should wait it out or book now since we have almost a year.

I dont understand how they do their math. I am sailing next August and just got the email about it being discounted. It says $48 per day. But 20% off of $55/day is $44, not $48. We have a large group going, you'd think they'd offer something if we get a certain amount of people to book, like a slightly better rate. But the least they could do is get the math right since they are advertising a 20% off rate. I'm also trying to decide if i should wait it out or book now since we have almost a year.

Some ships/sailings have a price of 61.00 a day so 20% makes it around 48.00 as you are seeing. Each ship and each sailing are priced independently so you cant compare one price to another.