Fragrance stores onboard Reflection?

JonoBhoy

I know the watch shopping options are endless but is there a fragrance store on board? And if so, does it sell Aqua Di Parma, Tom Ford etc.? Would like to know if I should bother purchasing a holiday scent at duty free in the airport or is the selection on board worth waiting for?

Thanks in advance

J

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know the watch shopping options are endless but is there a fragrance store on board? And if so, does it sell Aqua Di Parma, Tom Ford etc.? Would like to know if I should bother purchasing a holiday scent at duty free in the airport or is the selection on board worth waiting for?

Thanks in advance

J

OMG !! Someone apart from me that has heard of Aqua DP !!!! I use Blue Med Fico . Not easy to get in the UK . Only high end stores stock it . Where ever i go in the world i get asked what that exquisite perfume is that i am wearing !!

There certainly is, and you can usually smell it from afar. As to whether it is worth waiting or buying duty free, someone else will have to answer that.

Like your directions. The whole area reeks from it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

OMG !! Someone apart from me that has heard of Aqua DP !!!! I use Blue Med Fico . Not easy to get in the UK . Only high end stores stock it . Where ever i go in the world i get asked what that exquisite perfume is that i am wearing !!

My missus used a number of the Blu Med ones, Gelsomino and Tris Noble. I use Ezzenza but looking for something else. They're the best about IMO.

John Lewis and House of Fraser stock them but struggle to get elsewhere

My missus used a number of the Blu Med ones, Gelsomino and Tris Noble. I use Ezzenza but looking for something else. They're the best about IMO.

John Lewis and House of Fraser stock them but struggle to get elsewhere

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yep - it is upstairs in the shopping area if I remember correctly. I have a notion I did see Aqua Di Parma but don't quote me on it. I personally didn't think the pricing was exceptional unless there was a deal on. The deals tended to be on fragrances that were not as well known. I personally bought some Tom Ford in Gibraltar because it was a substantial saving Vs what the Private Blend stuff normally costs.

Yep - it is upstairs in the shopping area if I remember correctly. I have a notion I did see Aqua Di Parma but don't quote me on it. I personally didn't think the pricing was exceptional unless there was a deal on. The deals tended to be on fragrances that were not as well known. I personally bought some Tom Ford in Gibraltar because it was a substantial saving Vs what the Private Blend stuff normally costs.

It sounds more like someone talking about single malt scotch instead of fragrances. For those who choose to wear fragrances I have one request. "Just a dab, please". Just enough so someone 'really' close will know and appreciate the fragrance, but don't throw the bottle on yerself, please. Interesting thread.:cool:

It sounds more like someone talking about single malt scotch instead of fragrances. For those who choose to wear fragrances I have one request. "Just a dab, please". Just enough so someone 'really' close will know and appreciate the fragrance, but don't throw the bottle on yerself, please. Interesting thread.:cool:

Hi, I agree with your sentiments about not throwing on an entire bottle. Given that the Tom Ford Private Blend is around $270 (£200) for a 100ml bottle in department stores in the UK, I definitely only use a dab.

Check your prices online before you go. Shops on board, just like the shops in the DF area of the airport, are duty and tax free, but NOT profit free!

In my experience, items in the stores on board can be significantly higher than you can get them from Amazon or other online sources.

The only store that offers potential savings is the Apple Store onboard. Although the product range is limited, because they are rarely dicounted on land, you can, at least, save the tax!

I've noticed that the "splashers" tend to use the Walmart house blend ($5/quart). Just my observation.

Valid point. I've also noticed some elderly folks who seem to be able to afford the high end stuff and they seem to bathe in it instead of bathing with soap, if you get my drift. Not so good for those around them. Especially on a very small cruise ship elevator. Sometimes makes me want to smoke a cigar with them. Oy....:evilsmile:

Check your prices online before you go. Shops on board, just like the shops in the DF area of the airport, are duty and tax free, but NOT profit free!

In my experience, items in the stores on board can be significantly higher than you can get them from Amazon or other online sources.

The only store that offers potential savings is the Apple Store onboard. Although the product range is limited, because they are rarely dicounted on land, you can, at least, save the tax!

Totally agree, last cruise found most things in the perfume store on board overpriced. I use Estee Lauder facial products, had always purchased on board at a good price previously, last time (October) they had been hoisted by about 50%. Bought much cheaper at John Lewis on return.