From Boardwalk Balcony to Junior Suite

We are currently booked in a boardwalk balcony on Oasis. We have been in one before and like it just fine. But today I see I can switch to a junior suite guarantee for only about $400 more total. Sounds like a good deal. I understand that in addition to more space we also have the option of dinner at Coastal Kitchen and suite priority boarding if we upgrade, correct? Looking at the deck plans I don't see any junior suites that would be an issue so I don't think I need to be concerned with where they may put us, correct?

We are currently booked in a boardwalk balcony on Oasis. We have been in one before and like it just fine. But today I see I can switch to a junior suite guarantee for only about $400 more total. Sounds like a good deal. I understand that in addition to more space we also have the option of dinner at Coastal Kitchen and suite priority boarding if we upgrade, correct? Looking at the deck plans I don't see any junior suites that would be an issue so I don't think I need to be concerned with where they may put us, correct?

Correct, you would get dinner at Coastal Kitchen in JS. I cannot think of any bad JS on the ship, and the $400 to upgrade would be very attractive to us.

You do need to know though that JS is not guaranteed dinner at CK - depends on availability on your particular sailing. I've read here of people in JS on B2B who had no problem getting CK res for one week, but not the next ;)

You do need to know though that JS is not guaranteed dinner at CK - depends on availability on your particular sailing. I've read here of people in JS on B2B who had no problem getting CK res for one week, but not the next clear.png?emoji-wink-1685

Thanks! I did see that in a couple of other discussions. Not a deal-breaker. The extra space, priority boarding and double points for only a few hundred more made it worth it. We are booked on a five night dinner package already so at most we would do two nights in Coastal Kitchen and if we cannot get in will do Solarium Bistro.

Just off the phone with Royal and they made tge change for me. Very excited!

Thanks! I did see that in a couple of other discussions. Not a deal-breaker. The extra space, priority boarding and double points for only a few hundred more made it worth it. We are booked on a five night dinner package already so at most we would do two nights in Coastal Kitchen and if we cannot get in will do Solarium Bistro.

Just off the phone with Royal and they made tge change for me. Very excited!

You got a great deal, enjoy the JS! It’ll be hard to go back!

Great! Have a wonderful cruise! Keep watching the prices, maybe you'll decide to move up again:D We jumped up to a CL on Oasis in December (loved her all over again!) - here's Mr. Seahunt pointing out something really important in the stateroom (have no idea what it was lol)

14lnggx.jpg