Is there a way to find out which dining room we're in before cruise???

siberianarts

We're sailing on the Dream next week, and I was curious if there's a way to figure out which dining room we'll be in. Any help woud be great, thanks.

When we were on the Dream the aft dining room (Scarlet?) was for assigned seating and the Crimson (mid ship) was for anytime dining.

What about choosing your time dining...does it matter which dining room you go to or is that part of the choice?

The dining room for YTD will be imprinted on your S&S card. You can't choose which dining room with any of the dining choices. BTW... I LOVELOVELOVE YTD!

When we were on the Dream the aft dining room (Scarlet?) was for assigned seating and the Crimson (mid ship) was for anytime dining.

I've never found this to be the case. Our cabin is always forward and when we had traditional dining we were always in the aft dining room.

What about choosing your time dining...does it matter which dining room you go to or is that part of the choice?

YTD is in an assigned part of one of the dining rooms. You don't just get to show up at what ever dining room you want to be in.

For the most part since I've been doing YTD it's been in the upper level of the forward dining room.

Archived