Cuba

ROYALBOY

• 3 months later...

We have been looking for Cuba sailings past March as well and according to the representative I spoke to Royal Still plans to sail to Cuba late 2019/2020 and the itineraries will be published shortly so “keep watching”

We have been looking for Cuba sailings past March as well and according to the representative I spoke to Royal Still plans to sail to Cuba late 2019/2020 and the itineraries will be published shortly so “keep watching”

I hope it is true.

I was looking for information on Cuba cruises, can anyone tell me the best site to visit, thanks

Search Empress threads here at CC - they are likely to be the best source for info for RCI.

I also belong to another group called Royal Carribean Cuba sailings you will have to look it up. Very helpful folks there as well.

where do I look it up, on cruise critic or Royal Caribbean, thanks

By Cruise Critic rules you aren't supposed to post links to other sites like that. If you go to google (or which ever search engine you use) and search "Royal Caribbean Cuba" and the FB word spelled out you will probably find it.

https://www.ncl.com/cruises/4-day-cuba-overnight-&-key-west-from-orlando-(port-canaveral)?itineraryCode=SUN4PCVEYWHAVPCV

NCL just started today out of Port Canaveral. FOX 35 said the Sun just came out of drydock in Canada. IIRC its seasonal till the fall.

Live 10 min to the port, but we are booked on the RCI Majesty out of Tampa inside cabin $480 pp 5 days only 1 day at sea returning from Cozumel.

huh??

Some have reported that staff will steer you toward ship excursions to ensure that one satisfies the rules, but all that needs to be done is properly fill out the declaration form and be firm with your convictions.

Some have reported that staff will steer you toward ship excursions to ensure that one satisfies the rules, but all that needs to be done is properly fill out the declaration form and be firm with your convictions.

Thanks- Actually started looking at NCL. They have 4 night cruises going to Cuba (overnight) and Key West from PC this summer