2020 Sailings

wlewis5038

My DW and I would love a world cruise. Does anyone know when the 2020 cruises are posted on the Princess website? What is left for January 2019 are all guarantee cabins. If Princess has cabins to sell, why don't they put them on the website, instead of expecting a couple to pay 70-80 thousand for a guarantee?

My DW and I would love a world cruise. Does anyone know when the 2020 cruises are posted on the Princess website? What is left for January 2019 are all guarantee cabins. If Princess has cabins to sell, why don't they put them on the website, instead of expecting a couple to pay 70-80 thousand for a guarantee?

If you are speaking about the 2019 World Cruise RT L.A. on the Pacific Princess I do see balcony and mini suite cabins available for the 111 day cruise that are not guarantee. There are also cabins available in various categories for the different segments. If you really want to go in 2019 then try searching each segment separately. If you really want to go in 2020 those bookings should open sometime this spring.

If you are speaking about the 2019 World Cruise RT L.A. on the Pacific Princess I do see balcony and mini suite cabins available for the 111 day cruise that are not guarantee. There are also cabins available in various categories for the different segments. If you really want to go in 2019 then try searching each segment separately. If you really want to go in 2020 those bookings should open sometime this spring.

Thanks a lot sknight! That is why I love these boards. It is easier to get an answer here than from the cruise lines!

Hey Tony, I didn't know you did all the rowing yourself in your row boat!

I thought you had minions for that:)

I was only rowing for about one hr. a day. Margie did all the rest :). After all she was the one who wanted to go on a world cruise. ;)

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony