Free laundry

shopperwhite

I like to have the laundry just iron my clothes when I arrive. I do have to wait a few days because they are also busy washing lots of towels and sheets.

They will not iron clothes with sequins on them because they are afraid of messing them up.

I do like for them to wash my underwear and socks and some old clothes.

I never have them wash anything that is expensive.

I don't do the dry cleaning either because I heard it is done like in a drum that cleans every thing from different owners. Plus, it can get ruined.

I also heard that the clothes is also washed with other owners also. But it is okay with me because they do a great job with my old underwear.

You know how some gals collect a lot of shoes.... I collect a lot of underwear and socks. I have lots of drawers filled with them. LOL

I like to have the laundry just iron my clothes when I arrive. I do have to wait a few days because they are also busy washing lots of towels and sheets.

They will not iron clothes with sequins on them because they are afraid of messing them up.

I do like for them to wash my underwear and socks and some old clothes.

I never have them wash anything that is expensive.

I don't do the dry cleaning either because I heard it is done like in a drum that cleans every thing from different owners. Plus, it can get ruined.

I also heard that the clothes is also washed with other owners also. But it is okay with me because they do a great job with my old underwear.

You know how some gals collect a lot of shoes.... I collect a lot of underwear and socks. I have lots of drawers filled with them. LOL

First cruise as elite coming up!

The laundry will iron your clothes ?

Thank you

Reader

Other way around; it's all water-based processes; the difference is in the finishing.

A pretty prominent retired dry cleaner (who still writes for the industry press)has posted on the board about their process and quality; I'm comfortable sending stuff - even bespoke/made-to-measure men's tailored.

So true! My family (we aren't a part of it) has been in the dry cleaning business for ages with multi locations and is very positive on the process Princess uses for cleaning.

We have no problem with sending things out to be "cleaned" that we would sent to the dry cleaners at home and have never had a problem.

The only things we sent marked "laundry" are his undies ... no problems.

Edited by OCruisers