Cabo-Princess tour- 4x4 Desert & Camel Adventure (SJD-500)

smelmel

I'm trying to decide on which excursion to do - 4x4 Desert & Camel Adventure (SJD-500) or the Luxury Day Sail (SJD-685).

They are totally different - water versus land - looking for anyone who has taken either of these Princess excursions & their thoughts to help me decide which to do :confused:

Thanks for your feedback!

• 1 month later...
Just my two cents on this, camels aren’t the friendliest creatures, I rode one in Egypt and they aren’t a Mexican experience.. but we did a lux sail and it blew us away. https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/cabo-private-sailing-charters/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your "two cents" :)

We're still haven't decided & will check it out !

My brother and SIL did the Camel tour last year. He was really not looking forward to it, he couldn't understand why she would book a camel ride. We were joking with him about it for the longest time.

Well, when we met in Wheelhouse bar after they got back, he LOVED it! he said it was one of the best excursions he's been on. He said it was so much fun and riding the camels were so cool.

I hope that helps.

My brother and SIL did the Camel tour last year. He was really not looking forward to it, he couldn't understand why she would book a camel ride. We were joking with him about it for the longest time.

Well, when we met in Wheelhouse bar after they got back, he LOVED it! he said it was one of the best excursions he's been on. He said it was so much fun and riding the camels were so cool.

I hope that helps.

Thank you for your input! We're still deciding which to do but we are leaning more towards this excursion - both this excursion & the sunset cruise get very good reviews so we can't go wrong with either :)

I did a camel ride excursion from Carnival last year.

The ride was great along the beachfront. I have not been to Egypt and have ridden horses and thought it would be fun to ride a camel and it was!

I am not a lay on the beach person and I've been on sail boats but not on a camel so that's why I chose to do that excursion.

I did a camel ride excursion from Carnival last year.

The ride was great along the beachfront. I have not been to Egypt and have ridden horses and thought it would be fun to ride a camel and it was!

I am not a lay on the beach person and I've been on sail boats but not on a camel so that's why I chose to do that excursion.

Thank you for your response! Like you, my husband is not a lay on the beach kind of guy, when we get to a port we like to move so, we finally decided to do the desert tour. Plus, Princess comes through once again with their price match on excursions - Thank you Princess! :D