Celebrity Silhouette MDR Seating Chart

mikeysed

Ok, I gotta ask it. Why would you want that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I reach out to Domy Valdes (Head of MDR services for several Celebrity ships) and choose a table location in the MDR, usually I can give a preference with an 8+ top to meet other passengers, or a two top only near a window, etc.

I figured if I had seat chart I could see how the layout was out of curiosity. to understand how they tend to put tables in certain places.

However, it seems that it differs often.

Aside from minor decor differences, the dining room on Equinox "looks" virtually identical to the dining room on Silhouette... But as a previous member has pointed out, the seating configuration within the dining room can--and does--vary from ship to ship, by Maitre 'D preference [during a single contract, a Maitre 'D can transfer between the MDR, Luminae, Blu, Ocean View and the specialty restaurants based upon staffing needs/personnel changes], and from week to week [based upon known advance dining reservations [by party size/dining time (including reservations that have been linked for dining purposes)--yes, even in Select Dining via Cruise Planner--but not by table number]...

Someone here may be able to provide you with a seating chart [with table numbers] collected along the way while aboard Equinox but I would not count on it being accurate during your upcoming cruise [just as I would not expect that you would find the dining room seating configuration aboard Silhouette to be unchanged if you were to sail her again]...

If you have specific preferences, suggest that you visit the dining room--representatives will be available to consider such requests--shortly after you board the ship...